Collaboration Analytics Updates
To update Analytics 365, please sign out of Microsoft Teams. Analytics 365 will update on sign in.
Microsoft Administrator’s can choose which permissions to grant Analytics 365. Permissions needed by Analytics 365:
- Organization. Check box to enable Analytics 365 to access basic user profiles in Microsoft 365. Future changes or movements within your organization will be synchronised with Analytics 365.
- Calls. Check box to permit Analytics 365 to provide analytics on call events made by licensed Analytics 365 users.
- Messages. Check box to permit Analytics 365 to provide analytics on messages sent by licensed Analytics 365 users. Please note: Analytics 365 does not store or report on actual message content.
- Meetings: Check box to permit Analytics 365 to provide analytics on meetings associated with licensed Analytics 365 users.
Once selected, administrators will be redirected to Microsoft’s admin page to review and grant selected permissions.
Analytics 365 app changes
- Permissions granted by the organization’s Microsoft Administrator can now be viewed in the Accounts page within the app.
- Permissions that were not previously granted by the organization’s Microsoft Administrator can be granted by using the Edit Permissions button from the Accounts page. Permissions already granted cannot be removed.
Auto-Scroll to new cards:
- When cards are edited, or new cards are added (in bulk or individually), the dashboard will automatically scroll to the newly added/edited cards.
Adding cards to existing Dashboards using Quick Add:
- When selecting cards using Quick Add, any cards already in use will be highlighted. All selected cards will be saved.
- Some card descriptions have been improved.
- The titles of some fields have been changed, and some fields have been added or removed.
- Reactions Card: Five emojis (like, heart, laugh, surprised and more reactions) are used to align with the primary reaction options provided by Microsoft Teams.
When opening Analytics 365, users without reporting access will be given the option to explore the app in demo mode. The Insights Dashboard has been removed.
Analytics 365 app changes
- All cards can now be filtered by the quarter, either by: this quarter or last quarter.
- Internal and external chats can be filtered in the following message cards:
- Message Comparison
- Message Trends
- Message Sentiment by People
- Message Sentiment %
- Internal and external calls can now be filtered in the following network quality cards:
- Network Quality by People
- Network Quality Trends
- Network Quality %
- Internal and external meetings can now be filtered in the following meeting cards:
- Scheduled Meeting Habits
- Scheduled Meetings Attendance
- Scheduled Meeting Overview
- Meeting participants and organizers can now be filtered in the following meeting cards:
- Scheduled Meeting Habits
- Scheduled Meeting Attendance
- Platform by People card is no longer available.
- Notification emails will be sent when the following access permissions have been assigned:
- Reporting access
- Super Admin access
- When a customer is provisioned, Super Admin access will be granted by default to: the person who signed up, the Microsoft Administrator, and the person nominated to be cc’d during sign up.
- Save (Card) As feature enables the names and filters of existing cards to be changed and saved as new cards. This is useful to compare cards over multiple time periods.
- Download cards as a pdf. All cards (except Collaboration Summary, Message Comparison and Collaboration Network) can now be downloaded as a pdf.
- New features pop up notification has been introduced directing users to the What's New page in the knowledgebase.
- Edit subscription button has been added to the Account page in Settings taking users directly to the Analytics 365 Store where they can manage their subscription.
- Demo mode can be used to explore the app using sample data. Demo mode is available to all users and can be enabled from the My Dashboards View.
Collaboration Analytics FAQs
Set Up Which Microsoft License do I need to run Collaboration Analytics? Analytics 365 Collaboration Analytics is available in Teams on any Microsoft 365 Business or Enterprise license. How long does it take Collaboration Analytics to synchronise ...
Collaboration Analytics License
The Teams activity (Messages, Meetings, Calls and Phone Calls) of users with the Collaboration Analytics license is available in reports for all users with reporting permissions. The Collaboration Analytics License enables reporting on the activity ...
About Analytics 365
Use Analytics 365 to manage remote teams, motivate people and drive customer engagement within Microsoft Teams. Analytics 365 is a Microsoft 365 certified app for Microsoft Teams. Find Analytics 365 in the Microsoft marketplace (Appsource marketplace ...
Analytics 365 Product Training
We offer Analytics 365 product training to help users get started, structure administration, and get the most from reporting. Our training is normally delivered in a 30-minute collaboration session. If you need longer to explore specific aspects of ...
Welcome to Analytics 365
Thank you for choosing Analytics 365 Collaboration Analytics, a Microsoft 365 certified app for visibility of Teams collaboration. You have signed up, and ready to get started. Open the app in Teams, watch the video and use the tips to help you get ...