Product Update: September 2022
Subscription Licenses and applying subscriptions via group policy (formerly Group inheritance) can now be managed by an administrator in the Profile window in Settings .
Permissions have been separated into reporting access and admin access.
- App owner is now Super Admin.
- Team Owner is now Admin.
- Team Ownership permissions are now managed under Add additional people to My Reporting Network.
- None for no administration access is now No Admin.
Admin access is applied to people / teams or call queues. Changes are reflected in who you see in the People / Group / Call Queue categories in settings
- Pin to top feature means that you can now pin your favourite cards to the top of the list in each category for quick access.
- Collaboration network card improvement: this card always displays one-to-one collaboration across calls, meetings and chat: High collaboration (5 mins) / Medium interaction (2-5mins) / Low interaction (less than 2mins). Collaboration time per day is calculated using duration of one-to-one calls, meetings and chat (5 secs per chat).
- One-to-One Trends card improvements: this card shows collaboration trends over time. One-to-one collaboration is calculated as above.
- New help icon on Dashboards page. Help link also contained on the Account page in Settings.
Content is subject to change without notification. E&OE.
Product Update: October 2022
Licenses The Teams Calling license has been removed from the digital online store. Teams Calling analytics is included in the Collaboration Analytics license. Content is subject to change without notification. E&OE.
Product Update: June 2022
New Licenses Four new licenses have been introduced: Collaboration Analytics provides analytics for calls, meetings & messaging within Microsoft Teams Teams Calling provides analytics for phone calls when using Microsoft Teams Calling Collaboration ...
Product Update: February 2023
New Features Save (Card) As feature enables the names and filters of existing cards to be changed and saved as new cards. This is useful to compare cards over multiple time periods. Download cards as a pdf. All cards (except Collaboration Summary, ...
Updating Billing Details During the free trial, the app owner will be emailed a reminder to fill out billing details in order for Analytics 365 to continue running. Billing details must be updated in the Analytics 365 store, including the contact ...
FAQs: Statistical Data
How quickly does Teams activity (chats, calls, messages, meeting attendance) refresh? Synchronization is regular yet some dashboard cards may update ahead of others. We expect a full dashboard refresh to take minutes. How long does it take to ...