We offer Analytics 365 product training to help users get started, structure administration, and get the most from reporting. Our training is normally delivered in a 30-minute collaboration session. If you need longer to explore specific aspects of Analytics 365, your session can be extended by 30-minute blocks.
The following training options are available.
1. Getting Started with Analytics 365
This 30-minute session includes:
- An overview of settings: People and Group settings, and Working Hours Profiles
- Allocating administration and reporting permissions to users
- Exploring default dashboards, cards and filters
2. Analytics 365 for Administrators
This 30-minute session for administrators includes:
- Structuring and allocating Super Admin and Admin permissions to users
- Managing user permissions by group policy or individual settings
- Adding Groups, Teams and Call Queues to user reporting permissions
3. Analytics 365 for Users
This 30-minute session for users includes:
- Exploring default dashboards and cards
- Building your own dashboards using cards
- How to use card filters
- How to share dashboards and cards
Your training session will normally be conducted using your own organization’s Analytics 365 app. All attendees will need access to a speaker/headphones and a microphone to join the session. The sessions can be recorded and shared with others within your organization.